Quality delivery service
Always a team of 2 - All packaging removed - All left assembled
The Delivery Service we provide includes the following duties:
- Place the furniture in the room of choice, where possible.
- Unwrap all furniture and leave it ready for immediate use.
- Build up all Wardrobes, Beds and Tables (with the exception of bunk, cabin or single beds) ready for use.
- Remove and recycle all packaging.
All the deliveries are carried out by our own Delivery Team in our fleet of vehicles.
We deliver Monday to Friday but will call you well in advance of the delivery to book a day with you.
Closer to the delivery day (usually the day before) you can give us a call and we will then be able to give an idea of whether the delivery will arrive AM or PM, and on the day itself, if you provide a telephone number, we can always give you a call 30 minutes before we arrive.
The delivery teams are all very self enabling, proactive and helpful people. If you have any concerns whatsoever with your delivery they will happily assist you. The excellent furniture we sell is only but mirrored by the service we provide with it!
“Our Business Charter”
- At A World of Furniture we will always provide a friendly, honest and proficient service
- We source the best products from some of the worlds best manufacturers
- A world of furniture will always give the best prices as recognised nationally by our customers and the trade alike.
- We stock thousands of products in our 30,000 sq ft Warehouses
- Always to provide a superb two man delivery service
- A World of Furniture owns a comprehensive transport and multi fleet division
- We will price match on identical brands
- Offer a comprehensive Returns Policy
- To continue adding to the 70,000 trees planted through our Furniture For Trees scheme in partnership with the Forestry Commission
- Remain a long term supporter of Bee Keeping in Wiltshire
- We have an ongoing commitment to recycling our packaging
- We are an Environmental Award winning Business
- We support British Furniture manufacturers who employ over 2000 workers
- Proud to supply customers from the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and The Falkland Islands
- Major supporter of The Trussell Trust - feeding tens of thousands of people in the UK and beyond
- Charity supporter of Help for Heroes – Naomi House – Salisbury Hospital
As you can see we are committed to not only providing the best furniture, best prices, best service but also committed to giving our best back to the world outside of the business – we have been doing this for the last twenty years and we will continue to do it over the next twenty!