You can always give us a call if you have any questions but here are a few FAQs to get you started...
Our Christmas opening hours as as follows:
Dec 24th, 25th, 26th closed.
Dec 27th-31st open 10:00-17:00.
Jan 1st- closed.
Yes, in short we deliver to most locations, you will see some postcodes under the delivery tab to give an idea of cost, but if you do not see yours here please give us a call on 0800 1223334 and we can provide you with information to deliver to your area. Alternatively you can email us or get in touch via our contact page.
We only deliver to the UK mainland and the Isle of White, the IOW delivery charges are charged on vehicle size so please give us a call on 0800 1223334 for a quote.
Yes, this is no problem at all, we do charge an administration fee of £35 for this service but providing you have all of the supporting documents it is fairly straight forward.
Not a problem at all, you have the option to select this on ordering, but when we call you back with stock availability please let us know which of our stores is the most convenient to collect from.
For the most part yes, we hold a huge amount of stock for immediate delivery, but we do also source a huge quantity of furniture from lots of different suppliers and manufacturers so if for any reason we have not got an item in stock then the average lead time is around four to six weeks, but please do give us a call on 0800 1223334 to check availability.
Yes, everything is assembled with the only exceptions usually being the beds, wardrobes and tables but the delivery team will assemble all of these on site for you and this is included within any delivery charge.
Bunk beds and cabin beds require a little more assembly and would incur a further charge of £35 per bed and would have to arranged prior to the delivery day.
We now have the facilities to recycle most of the packaging so yes, we will remove all rubbish from the site and all cardboard and polystyrene are then recycle
All of our products already have a finish on them and so do not need any treatment of any kind, it is always advisable to use place mats on your furniture to avoid prolonged contact with wet or hot objects as this may discolour the wood and/or finish but this level of protection should suffice.
Depending on the finish type however it maybe that your furniture is looking a little "dry" and if this is the case a small amount of clear wax applied sparingly to the surface should be enough to make it look a bit brighter.
If you would like any further advice then please do call us on 0800 1223334 and we will try and help.
There is a standard 1 year manufacturers guarantee on all of our products against any manufacturing defects, should any problem manifest itself within this time then please call us and the item will be replaced or repaired.
“Our Business Charter ”
* We will always do our best to provide a Friendly, Honest and Proficient Service.
* We will always give the Best Prices and if you see exactly the same product or brand elsewhere cheaper - we will price match it.
* To keep our 110,000 sq ft warehouses as full of stock as we can to ensure you have a fast delivery.
* To always provide a two man delivery service no matter how big or small your order is and to ensure it is delivered into your home and room as efficiently as possible.
* To ensure that we do our best to look after our environment by using the latest tracking technology on our vehicles which allows us to optimise delivery schedules and reduce emissions, combined with the continuation of our tree planting scheme and commitment to our recycling programme, all for which are a multi award winning business.
* To maintain our commitment to supporting local bee keeping in and around Wiltshire.
* To always do our best in supporting local charities with the majority of this effort towards The Trussell Trust, Help 4 Heroes, Naomi House and Salisbury Hospital to name a few.