During the current ‘pandemic’ deliveries to and into our customer’s homes must be as contactless and safe as possible. Following the Government’s Guidelines and carrying out our own thorough Health and safety procedures.
Customers who wish to have products delivered to their homes must have Covid secure environments. That means ‘homes’ where there are good hygiene regimes’ and no one within the household who is currently infected, within quarantine or is displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
Until further notice A World Of Furniture will operate two levels of delivery ‘service’:
‘Door step’ - Our ‘safest’ delivery option, which allows our customers and A World Of Furniture’s staff the best ‘contactless’ approach. Delivered products can be left in secure areas, on door steps or in gardens. This delivery option does not allow staff in to customer's homes. Customer’s must observe Social distancing regulations and allow good contactless access to ‘drop off points’. This delivery option is highly recommended.
‘Two man installation’ - A World Of Furniture will carry out this service, with much larger pieces of furniture or installations where both a more professional and thorough outcome is necessary. Customers will have to satisfy all of the Covid safety precautions and make sure they socially distance , do not share enclosed spaces (rooms) with the delivery team, sanitise all areas of possible contact and ventilate where necessary or possible. This level of delivery service is only achievable after consulting with ‘the team’ at A World Of Furniture.
A World Of Furniture’s aim is to provide not only the best possible service but the safest option to help deliver your new piece of furniture to your home. By following the safest protocols we will endeavour to secure the health of our customers and staff.
“Our Business Charter”
- At A World of Furniture we will always provide a friendly, honest and proficient service
- We source the best products from some of the worlds best manufacturers
- A world of furniture will always give the best prices as recognised nationally by our customers and the trade alike.
- We stock thousands of products in our 30,000 sq ft Warehouses
- Always to provide a superb two man delivery service
- A World of Furniture owns a comprehensive transport and multi fleet division
- We will price match on identical brands
- Offer a comprehensive Returns Policy
- To continue adding to the 70,000 trees planted through our Furniture For Trees scheme in partnership with the Forestry Commission
- Remain a long term supporter of Bee Keeping in Wiltshire
- We have an ongoing commitment to recycling our packaging
- We are an Environmental Award winning Business
- We support British Furniture manufacturers who employ over 2000 workers
- Proud to supply customers from the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and The Falkland Islands
- Major supporter of The Trussell Trust - feeding tens of thousands of people in the UK and beyond
- Charity supporter of Help for Heroes – Naomi House – Salisbury Hospital
As you can see we are committed to not only providing the best furniture, best prices, best service but also committed to giving our best back to the world outside of the business – we have been doing this for the last twenty years and we will continue to do it over the next twenty!